Monday, January 2, 2012

How My Global Perspective and Life Changed When Teaching English Abroad in Asia

How My Global Perspective and Life Changed When Teaching English Abroad in Asia.
Students have fun in an ESL classHow Teaching English Abroad Has Changed My Perspective
Many people fantasize about traveling the world. We think about dropping it all and doing something like teaching English in Asia, or studying Italian in Florence. But for so many, traveling the world, or teaching English abroad remains just that; a fantasy. Bills, jobs, relationships and a general fear of the unknown pervade, and we put traveling off until some magical time in the future, when it will somehow become easy.
But I quickly learned that the timing will never be perfect. Traveling will always be, at least a little bit stressful.
But the truth is, I don’t regret a second of it. Sure, it was a ton of work, but teaching English in Cambodia through LanguageCorps Asia...
Read more at http://www.languagecorps.com/blog/how-teaching-english-abroad-has-changed-my-global-perspective/
http://www.languagecorpsasia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment