Sunday, December 18, 2011

Vietnam Teacher Named Fullbright Scholar

LanguageCorps Asia, Vietnam Teacher Named Fullbright Scholar!
Jacob Daniels, Fulbright Teaching Assistantship, Vietnam
Former LanguageCorps Asia teacher Jacob Daniels, has been awarded a Fullbright Scholarship for Teaching English in Vietnam!
Daniels, who majored in government at Connecticut College, has been traveling and living abroad since his graduation.
“My interest in travel and other cultures began with a program called LanguageCorps Asia. I used their services to secure a job teaching English in Cambodia for a semester while still attending Conn College, and immediately knew that I wanted to continue living and working abroad. I then went to Korea to teach in the winter of 2008 and 2009, and then back to Cambodia where I taught at the Pannasastra University of Cambodia and studied Buddhist philosophy,” Daniels said. “I’m currently traveling in India.”
Read more at http://www.languagecorps.com/blog/languagecorps-teacher-named-fullbright-scholar/
http://www.languagecorpsasia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment