Saturday, December 31, 2011

Teaching Life Experience in Cambodia with TEFL TESOL LanguageCorps Asia

Teaching Life Experience in Cambodia with TEFL / TESOL LanguageCorps Asia. 

When I think back to life changing moments, boarding that 747 on a cool August morning in Boston is among the most definitive. I have always had the desire to explore this small world, intrigued by opportunities that enable such exploration. Teaching turned out to be a great way to travel the world and make some money. Beyond that, it is a job where you can make a positive impact in another person’s life. No matter how I rationalized it, teaching abroad seemed like the right decision to make. And with one blink of the eye, I was landing in Phnom Penh, Cambodia, grabbing my luggage and driving through the dirty streets, wide-eyed and ready for the adventure.

After doing the research on how to go about teaching abroad I chose to work with a company named LanguageCorps Asia(www.languagecorpsasia.com).

Read more at http://languagecorps.bizbuzzweekly.com/2010/10/18/teaching-experience-in-cambodia/
http://www.languagecorpsasia.com

1 comment: